Anthologies and More
File Size: 143 KB
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Available now! Fresh Kills, a collection of original short stories by the authors of the popular literary blog The Kill Zone. These killer tales vary from the paranormal to the chilling to the just plain scary. Each delivers a finely crafted tale that will keep you clicking through the pages. Download to your Kindle or PC from Amazon today, or to your laptop or device from Smashwords, Scribd, and other online locations.
- My story is a paranormal thriller, “Blood Remains.” A victim of childhood abuse returns home after many years only to discover that while memories fade, blood remains.
- In John Gilstrap’s suspenseful “In The After,” an intruder demands the impossible of Tony Emerson -- he wants to set the clock back 18 years and retrieve the childhood that Tony stole from him.
- John Ramsey Miller’s terrifying “Family Again” tells of an orphaned child who gets lost in the woods and, while searching for refuge, knocks on the wrong door.
- James Scott Bell’s “Laughing Matters,” features a down-on-his-luck comedian who gets a big break, though it comes with a very strange string attached.
- Michelle Gagnon’s thrilling “The Chicken Guy” reveals how FBI Special Agent Kelly Jones -- who was first introduced in her novel The Tunnels -- survives an encounter with a ruthless killer in an abandoned chicken processing plant.
- Joe Moore’s “Final Flight” delivers a gripping tale of a WWII pilot on a secret mission with a mysterious cargo who lets his curiosity get the best of him.
- In Clare Langley-Hawthorne’s evocative story, “The Angel in the Garden,” Australian police constable Duff McManus must confront both the death of a childhood friend long considered a traitor, as well as his own wartime memories.